Your donation to Alternatives may be eligible for a matching gift from your employer. It’s an easy way to multiply your support for Alternatives.
Here’s how to confirm your donation and qualify for a match:
- Donate to Alternatives by mail or online.
- Ask if your employer offers a matching gift program. If so, request a match and note that Alternatives qualifies as a provider of Health and Human Services and Positive Youth Development.
- You may need a copy of our IRS letter that states our 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
- Notify our office, so we can confirm the gift you made and receive the match.
Alternatives will send you a tax receipt for your personal donation. Your company will be acknowledged separately.
Questions: please contact Kendra Schaefer, Database Administrator.
Alternatives Pregnancy Center is a member of Caring Connection, a giving federation. If your workplace offers giving through Caring Connection, please note our identity codes to designate your support:
- CFC: #46533
- CCC: #1815
- DECC: Alternatives Pregnancy Center
- Caring Connection Campaigns: #1015