WE JOIN YOU IN RECOGNIZING EVERY HUMAN BEING —BORN AND PREBORN—AS AN IMAGE-BEARER OF GOD WITH INHERENT WORTH AND DIGNITY
As the conversation related to abortion continues at the supreme court, state capitols, cities, and towns across the U.S., Alternatives continues to advocate for women with life-affirming support. We stand with the community of faith to care for women, men and their preborn children. Together, we rise up to equip our communities with resources, education and compassion in action – to positively impact this generation and those to come.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the lord, “plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
We are committed to being a resource for YOUR congregation: for those in need and those who want to make a difference for LIFE!
EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING WAYS TO GET INVOLVED, TAKE ACTION AND REQUEST RESOURCES.
Prayers for the daily issues facing our students and clients, community and country.
- Pray that the prolife community—made up of people of faith and secular organizations, nonprofits and political entities, student groups and government agencies—will link arms and fight together to end the destruction of unborn lives and the trauma and exploitation of women through abortion violence.
- Pray that we would come together in compassion and equip our communities with resources so that anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy would know there is support and a path to continue their pregnancy and thrive.
- Pray for hope and help for the teens, women and men we see every day who are facing pregnancy, STDs, and post-abortion grief while also struggling with depression and anxiety, homelessness, addiction, dysfunctional relationships, domestic violence, financial stress and food insecurity.
- Pray that the community of believers would respond with compassion instead of judgment to single mothers and unmarried parents.
- Pray that parents and adults would deal with their own spiritual and mental health issues in order to turn their attention toward the mental health crisis and violence facing the youth of Denver.
Connect with us:
Phone: 303.298.8815 (Administrative) or 303.295.2288 (Helpline)
Mail: 23 Inverness Way East, Suite 101, Englewood, CO 80112