After the birth of her baby, a client receives a baby gift bag. This gift helps mothers with the basic needs of a newborn with blankets, diapers, clothing, toys, pacifiers, baby care items and more. Join Alternatives in supporting women at the time of a life-changing decision and after. Download the list here. We only accept new items. We do not accept used items.
Donation & Baby Bottle Bank Drop-Off Schedule
Inverness – Monday – Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Castle Rock – Tuesday and Thursday – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Central (Downtown) – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
East Metro (Aurora) – Monday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
West Metro (Lakewood) – Thursday – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Here is a list of our current needs (new items only):
- Diapers (sizes 1-2)
- Sleepers (sizes 0-6 months)
- Onesies (size 0-6 months)
- Girls & Boys Outfits (size 0-6 months)
- Baby Bottles
- Hooded Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Infant Mittens and Socks
- Baby Wipes and Baby Toiletries (baby shampoo, powder, lotion, ointment)
- Misc. Gifts for Baby (rattles, teethers, small toys)
- Misc. Mother’s Gifts (bath soap, lotions, etc.)
- $25 Gift Cards to King Soopers, Walmart, Uber or RTD
We’ve been blessed with an abundant amount of quilts and afghans and because of our limited storage space, we are currently not accepting them. We will continue to accept receiving blankets.