Your support provides Alternatives for Denver-area women and men in pregnancy-related crisis.
We offer women and men a meaningful alternative to abortion. Following the example of Christian love, we seek to meet emotional, physical and spiritual needs. We enable and encourage them to choose life every day.
Please join us by making a donation.
Express your passion for life when you support Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
Your donation is tax-deductible.
Join the community of supporters who give to Alternatives every month.
Simply mail your check to our main office, or call us.
You can honor a loved one with a gift to Alternatives.
Multiply your support with a matching gift from your employer.
You can avoid capital gains tax while supporting Alternatives.
Join your legacy with ours and make a difference every day.
Generous gifts and sponsorships make a significant difference.
As you do your online shopping, use AmazonSmile to donate to Alternatives Pregnancy Center with every purchase. When you designate us as your charity of choice, Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase.
Donate your used vehicle to Alternatives.
Your spare change has the ability to make a lasting impact on teens, women and men in the community experiencing unexpected pregnancy by helping fund the counseling and medical services we provide at no cost.
When you link your King Soopers card with Alternatives, King Soopers will donate a percentage of your purchase to an approved charitable organization like Alternatives after every grocery trip!
Looking for an easy way to help us provide moms and babies with diapers, wipes, cleaning supplies and other gifts right from your home? Simply choose Alternatives as your designated non-profit to view our Amazon Wish List! Many of our most immediate needs can be purchased online and shipped directly to us!
Donor’s Bill of Rights
At Alternatives we believe you have the right to:
- Know how the funds of an organization are being spent.
- Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
- Know that the organization complies with federal, state and municipal laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within the organization’s mission objectives.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit office and program sites of an organization to talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by the organization.
- Obtain a copy of the organization’s most recent audited financial statements.
- Know that there is a responsible governing board providing oversight to the organization’s mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
For a full review of last year, please download our Annual Report.
To ensure accountability to contributors, Alternatives is a Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and is annually audited.