YOUR VOICE IMPACTS CULTURE! YOUR PARTNERSHIP IS CRUCIAL TO REACHING THOSE FACING LIFE-ALTERING PREGNANCY DECISIONS!
“Carry each other’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2 NIV
Supporting people at the decision and beyond.
The word burden, or baros in Greek, means a weight that is heavy or crushing. The clients, students and patients of Alternatives are facing pressures they describe as heavy and crushing. As a community of faith we are called to carry the weight of one another. If we don’t who will? But to advocate and care for others well, we need to support them during the decision-making process and beyond.
So, we are here for you for as you recognize the Sanctity of Human Life – in January and throughout the year. We join you in your commitment to inspire your church body to share the burdens of those in your congregation, so every person can see a path of hope and LIFE for their future and future generations.
We have so many ways to be a resource for you.
Please check out the options below to see how we can help you equip and educate your congregation.
Prayers for Building a Culture of Life:
- Pray that the prolife community—made up of people of faith and secular organizations, nonprofits and political entities, student groups and government agencies—will link arms and fight to end the destruction of unborn lives and the trauma and exploitation of women through abortion violence.
- Pray that the community of believers would respond with compassion instead of judgment to single mothers and unmarried parents.
- Pray that parents and adults would address their own spiritual and mental health issues and also focus on the mental health crisis and violence facing the youth of Denver.
- Pray for hope and help for the teens, women and men Alternatives sees every day who are facing pregnancy, STDs, and post-abortion grief. Pray for those struggling with depression and anxiety, homelessness, addiction, dysfunctional relationships, domestic violence, financial stress and food insecurity.
- Pray that people will come together in compassion to equip every community with resources so that anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy would know there is support and a path to continue their pregnancy and thrive.
Connect with us:
Phone: 303.298.8815 (Administrative) or 303.295.2288 (Helpline)
Mail: 23 Inverness Way East, Suite 101, Englewood, CO 80112