We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about the value of life and committed to caring for teens, women and men in the Denver area. Here are the current openings on our team:
The part-time Sonographer role provides limited ultrasound scans and fetal development education to pregnant patients in Alternatives’ Medical Clinics under Physician Standing Orders and Policies & Procedures. Flexibility is a must for this key position on the greater Medical and Client Services Team. Administrative tasks include database entry, charting and overall computer skills. Excellent standard of patient care and HIPAA compliancy are required. Reports to the Nurse Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree, RDMS certification, active
- Preferred: Two years experience in obstetric sonography.
This person coordinates all aspects of administrative, systems and essential program support for A Promising Future (APF). This person is an integral part of the APF team working closely with the Program Director and Community Engagement Manager to implement and expand the program.
This person sees him/herself as vital behind-the-scenes support with a passion for strong customer service to a variety of diverse audiences. The appropriate candidate for this position will maintain crucial channels of communication for the APF team, requiring strong listening, writing, and speaking skills. This person will be comfortable with in-person, telephone, and electronic communication. This person will be highly organized, a team player, self-motivated and can forecast future needs and respond with their own initiative.
- Two or three years of proven administrative and customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage various competing priorities within a workday.
- Proven use of Outlook applications, database applications and use of email.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of educational programming in the nonprofit sector.
Assists Client Services Directors in direct supervision of in-office Client Advocates.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field including Psychology or Social Work.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling or Social Work
- Experience with a vulnerable population and/or crisis counseling
- Ability to speak Spanish