RAISE AWARENESS AND FUNDS TO HELP ALTERNATIVES REACH VULNERABLE WOMEN AND MEN WITH FREE RESOURCES AND SUPPORT.
How to donate:
- Donate Online Here
- Donate by check made payable to: Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
Alternatives Pregnancy Center
23 Inverness Way East, Suite 101
Englewood, CO 80112
How to set up a fundraiser:
- For physical Baby Bottle Bank fundraisers, you can request baby bottle banks here. Have participants take a bottle home and pray for the needs listed in the bottle. Fill the bottles with cash, change or checks. We will pick the bottles up when your fundraiser is over!
- For Virtual Baby Bottle Bank fundraisers, make your request here. We will set up your virtual fundraiser and you can share the link for direct donation by your friends, family and co-workers.
How to build a culture of life through prayer:
- Pray for those in an unexpected pregnancy and struggling in their decision-making process.
- Pray for all who are hurting over a previous pregnancy decision.
- Pray for the growing number of people experiencing a sexually transmitted disease.
- Pray for students throughout our city who are feeling growing depression and anxiety.
- Pray that the community would know that Alternatives is available to walk alongside teens, women and men with counseling, medical services and life-skills education.
How to pass on your belief in the dignity of human life to the next generation:
- Download Our NEW 10 Ways to Take Action Sheet and choose a few ways to get involved together.
- Teach compassion and seeking the good of both mother and child.
- Share Luke 1:39-45 to let them know that the first person to recognize Jesus was an unborn child.
- Invite A Promising Future, our youth and parent education team, to equip your church or small group on ways to have healthy and age-appropriate conversations about sexuality.
For more information please contact Sarah Prosise, Development and Digital Asset Manager, at email@example.com or 303.298.8815