LAST YEAR, AN AVERAGE OF 25 PREGNANCIES WERE TERMINATED IN COLORADO EVERY SINGLE DAY. LACK OF SUPPORT IS THE LEADING REASON WOMEN STATE THEY CHOOSE ABORTION.
By donating to Alternatives, you belong to a community of individuals and organizations unified in the belief that every human life, born and pre-born, has inherent worth and dignity. Teens, women and men in the greater Denver area deserve access to non-judgmental, compassionate care and medically accurate education when faced with life-altering decisions. Together we can rise up to meet the challenge of a culture of dehumanization by providing non-violent solutions and authentic support at no cost. Ever.
A gift of $10 today provides a mom with a free pregnancy test and begins the process of receiving Options consultation support
A gift of $25 provides medical supplies and a health risk assessment for a client.
A gift of $50 today provides all materials for one new mom in a Momma Mentoring classes this year.
Did you know? An ultrasound costs $500 to provide each patient and is the service that women receive which most often impacts an initial decision for life! Consider how your gift of any amount can provide her with this life-impacting service today. Make your gift recurring at $42 a month and provide one ultrasound this year!
More Ways to give
Donor’s Bill of Rights
At Alternatives, we believe you have the right to:
- Know how the funds of an organization are being spent.
- Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
- Know that the organization complies with federal, state and municipal laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within the organization’s mission objectives.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit office and program sites of an organization to talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by the organization.
- Obtain a copy of the organization’s most recent audited financial statements.
- Know that there is a responsible governing board providing oversight to the organization’s mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
For a full review, please view our 2021 Annual Report.
To ensure accountability to contributors, Alternatives is a Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and is annually audited. EIN: 74-2218129