After the birth of her baby, a client receives a baby gift bag. This gift helps mothers with the basic needs of a newborn with blankets, diapers, clothing, toys, pacifiers, baby care items and more. Join Alternatives in supporting women at the time of a life-changing decision and after. Download the list here.
Donation & Baby Bottle Bank Drop-Off Schedule
Inverness – Monday – Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Castle Rock – Tuesday and Thursday – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Central (Downtown) – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
East Metro (Aurora) – Monday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
West Metro (Lakewood) – Thursday – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Here is a list of our current needs:
- Sleepers (sizes 0-6 months)
- Onesies (size 0-6 months)
- Girls & Boys Outfits (size 0-6 months)
- Baby Bottles
- Hooded Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Infant Mittens and Socks
- Baby Wipes and Baby Toiletries (baby shampoo, powder, lotion, ointment)
- Misc. Gifts for Baby (rattles, teethers, small toys)
- Misc. Mother’s Gifts (Insulated tumbler/coffee mug, fuzzy socks, neck heat pad, lotion/perfume set)
- $25 Gift Cards to King Soopers, Walmart or RTD