- This event has passed.
Colorado Gives Day
December 6, 2022 from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
#ColoradoGivesDay is more than just a day!
Generous donors like you have impacted more than 100,000 lives in the last 40 years at Alternatives.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, December 6. By participating in Colorado Gives Day you are providing real life-changing solutions and support for teens, women and men facing unexpected pregnancy decisions.
Please help us reach our goal of $115,000 on December 6.
In 2022 Alternatives:
- Launched Momma Mentoring
- Opened a new clinic in Downtown Denver
- Served hundreds of teens through A Promising Future’s workshops
- Celebrated 40 years of serving all communities of Denver
- Welcomed hundreds of babies into this world
To prepare for Colorado’s statewide charitable movement, here are a few things you need to know:
- The website has a new look!
- You no longer need to schedule your donation in advance! Between now and December 6, all gifts made through Colorado Gives will process right away and will qualify Alternatives for incentive funds to maximize the impact of your gift.