What you don’t know and don’t treat can change your quality of life forever.
At Alternatives we offer free and confidential STD testing for women. Once you know the facts, we can present treatment and counseling options based on your results.
STD stands for sexually transmitted disease. Another common term is STI, for sexually transmitted infection. They mean the same thing.
The simple truth is STDs can be transmitted by oral, vaginal or anal sex. Some can create serious risks to your future health and fertility.
STDs may have symptoms such as itching, burning, sores or a rash. But often they don’t have symptoms at all, so you might be infected and not know it.
Getting tested is the only way to be sure and get the treatment you need. Then you can defend yourself with good information.
You have Alternatives.
Free and confidential STD testing and counseling for women
Talk to someone right now and request an appointment.
- 24-Hour Helpline: 303.295.2288 to talk or request an appointment
- Request an appointment
Choose a clinic location in the Denver area.
- Free STD testing and treatment for women
- Free pregnancy testing and support
- Free limited ultrasound services
Make healthy decisions about sex.
- Free risk assessment evaluation and consultation
- Health care and treatment plans based on your test results
- Medical referrals to local clinics, Medicaid providers and obstetrician-gynecologists
Common questions about STDs
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are very common. At Alternatives, you can talk confidentially with us and learn how to best care for your health and your relationships.
You’re not alone – listen to Barb and Rick’s story