When being pregnant is not part of your plans, you have Alternatives.
At Alternatives Pregnancy Center, we provide free pregnancy tests, support and services for women and men facing difficult decisions about life.
You might be thinking about abortion or considering plan B. You might have questions you can’t ask anyone close to you. That’s why we offer you a full range of resources and support.
Now and for your future, you deserve to consider all the facts about parenting, adoption and abortion. We can help you think through your pregnancy options so you can make an informed decision.
Although we don’t refer or recommend abortion, we realize that whatever decision you make, your life will change.
So know the facts, get a free pregnancy test, and take time to explore your options.
You have Alternatives.
Free and confidential pregnancy testing and pregnancy services
Talk to someone right now and request an appointment.
- 24-Hour pregnancy helpline: 303.295.2288 to talk or request an appointment
- Request an appointment
Choose a clinic location in the Denver area.
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free limited ultrasound services to confirm pregnancy and determine gestational age
Explore your options.
- Free pregnancy options counseling
- Medical referrals to local clinics, Medicaid providers and obstetrician-gynecologists
- Free prenatal and postnatal support
- Adoption resources and referrals to licensed agencies
Women, invite your partner.
- Free men’s support and pregnancy consultation
- Individual and confidential space for men to explore how to best support their partners
- Visit the Men’s Support page to request an appointment
Common questions about pregnancy options
It’s normal to have a lot of questions about an unexpected pregnancy. It helps to talk with someone who understands. At Alternatives Pregnancy Center, we’re here to listen to you, support you and help you find answers.
Listen to Jenna’s story of Unexpected Pregnancy
Listen to Shannon’s story of Unexpected Pregnancy