When being pregnant is not part of your plans, you have Alternatives.
At Alternatives Pregnancy Center, we provide free pregnancy tests, support and services for women and men facing difficult decisions about life.
You might be thinking about abortion or considering plan B. You might have questions you can’t ask anyone close to you. That’s why we offer you a full range of resources and support.
Now and for your future, you deserve to consider all the facts about parenting, adoption and abortion. We can help you think through your pregnancy options so you can make an informed decision.
Although we don’t refer or recommend abortion, we realize that whatever decision you make, your life will change.
So know the facts, get a free pregnancy test, and take time to explore your options.
You have Alternatives.
Free and confidential pregnancy testing and pregnancy services
Talk to someone right now and request an appointment.
Explore your options.
- Free pregnancy options counseling
- Medical referrals to local clinics, Medicaid providers and obstetrician-gynecologists
- Free prenatal and postnatal support
- Adoption resources and referrals to licensed agencies
Women, invite your partner.
- Free men’s support and pregnancy consultation
- Individual and confidential space for men to explore how to best support their partners
- Visit the Men’s Support page to request an appointment
Common questions about pregnancy options
It’s normal to have a lot of questions about an unexpected pregnancy. It helps to talk with someone who understands. At Alternatives Pregnancy Center, we’re here to listen to you, support you and help you find answers.
How do I know if I’m really pregnant?
- Take a pregnancy test.
- Get a free limited ultrasound.
- Talk about pregnancy options with someone I can trust.
- Learn about pregnancy symptoms from a medical professional.
- Get support.
At Alternatives, we will provide the confidential support and facts you need to make your decision. You can call right now.
What are my options?
- Raising the baby.
- Making an adoption plan.
- Getting pills for plan B.
- Getting an abortion.
Each of these choices is difficult. Making a choice means listening to your head and your heart. But you don’t have to do this alone. We will help you look at each option.
What do I need to know to make an informed decision?
- Whether or not I am pregnant.
- How far along I am.
- The financial resources available to me.
- My prenatal care options.
- Information about adoption.
- Information about abortion.
At any of our pregnancy clinics, Alternatives can provide you with a free pregnancy test with consultation and a free ultrasound. We will also share objective information about parenting, adoption and abortion.
How am I supposed to tell my parents, spouse or boyfriend that I’m pregnant?
- Know the facts about your options.
- Talk with us first to figure out how you want to share the news.
At Alternatives, we can help you discover your concerns before you share your decision. We’re here to support you before and after these important conversations.
What about my future?
- Achieving my personal and professional goals.
- Understanding what it’s like to be a mom.
- Having access to adoption planning and education.
- Exploring long-term effects of your pregnancy options.
If you have more questions about your pregnancy options or our support programs, just call our 24-hour pregnancy help hotline: 303.295.2288. It’s free and confidential. We’re here for you, so you can talk to us right now and request an appointment.
Just remember, you have Alternatives.
Listen to Jenna’s story of Unexpected Pregnancy
Listen to Shannon’s story of Unexpected Pregnancy