Even if you’ve taken the abortion pill, you can still change your mind.
It is possible to reverse the abortion process. And it may not be too late.
So if you’re having second thoughts, Alternatives Pregnancy Center is here to help. You can call us 24/7.
We provide access to intervention after the first dose of the abortion pill, known as mifepristone, Mifeprex or RU-486.
This intervention is called abortion pill reversal. It is possible to stop the abortion from happening.
At Alternatives, we will guide you through the process. So call us right now.
You have Alternatives.
Free and confidential access to abortion pill reversal and support
Get immediate medical information and response.
- Call the national nurse hotline for abortion pill reversal: 877.558.0333
- Learn answers to common questions about abortion pill reversal
After speaking with a nurse about abortion pill reversal, you will be reconnected to Alternatives Pregnancy Center for local support in the Denver area.
Talk to someone at Alternatives right now.
- 24-Hour Helpline: 303.295.2288
Choose a clinic location in the Denver area.
- Convenient pregnancy clinic locations in the Denver Area.
- Free ultrasound services to confirm pregnancy and determine gestational age
Explore your options.
- Free pregnancy options counseling
- Medical referrals to local clinics, Medicaid providers and obstetrician-gynecologists
- Free prenatal and postnatal support
- Adoption resources and referrals to licensed agencies