Please call our 24-hour Helpline at 303-295-2288 to schedule or request an appointment.
The East Metro Office is closed today, Thursday, January 21, due to a building closure.
- Central (Downtown) Office – Monday – Thursday; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- East Metro Office – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- West Metro Office – Monday – Friday; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Castle Rock Office – Tuesday and Thursday; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
23 Inverness Way East, Suite 101, Englewood, CO 80112 – Monday – Friday; 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Consistent with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we want to do our part to slow the spread of this virus. Even if you are young, or otherwise healthy, there is a risk and your activities can increase the risk for others.
What We’re Doing
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures at our office locations to include hourly disinfecting of our lobby, counseling rooms, administrative spaces and medical facilities.
- We are encouraging all staff members and volunteers to use good hand hygiene, including frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- We are removing all toys from our office lobbies.
- All clients with COVID-19-related symptoms are being encouraged to stay home to prevent exposing staff, volunteers and clients on-site.
What You Can Do
- Our doors are open, however, if you or your family members are experiencing or have recently experienced symptoms associated with COVID-19, the flu or the common cold, we ask that you do not come to our offices. Designated staff members and volunteers are available to serve you through our 24-Hour Helpline (303-295-2288).
- Use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- If you are ill, please stay home.
We understand that this is a concerning time for all. Our team is committed to monitoring all developments closely and keeping you informed.
- Tri-County Health Department Coronavirus specific Webpage and the call center can be reached at 720-200-1505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CO HELP 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 is activated for COVID-19 for questions from the public for answers in multiple languages. As a reminder, the Colorado Health Emergency Line for the public is a toll-free hotline for up-to-the-minute public health information. Email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English. If you have upcoming travel plans, get the latest travel advisories from the CDC’s COVID-19 travel information
- This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and the CDC and the state health department will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance.
- To report a suspected case or for additional guidance, call our Disease Reporting Line at 303-220-9200 and ask for communicable disease.
- 211 is actively updating their database with COVID-19 resources and they are working on creating a new website page that is specifically for the COVID-19 response. They will have information and links to resources in this page. This will hopefully make it easy for other agencies and individuals to find resources that are in higher need due to the virus. More information to come!
- Colorado Access- If you or your contacts need to reach someone directly at Colorado Access, please email email@example.com; or call (720-744-5585)